Fashion Journalism Work

In fall of 2022, I enrolled in a fashion journalism course at SUNY Oneonta. Listed below are four assignments I completed while in the course.

The first assignment was a mock shopping page for Harper’s Bazaar magazine. I created a shopping page featuring cold weather clothing pieces and accessories that would appeal to the typical Harper’s Bazaar reader.

The second assignment was a news report for Highsnobiety. For this assignment, I created an article based on the launch of Swarovski’s 2022 holiday campaign, featuring Bella Hadid.

The third assignment was a menswear catwalk report for GQ magazine. I constructed an article based on Raf Simon’s 2023 Ready-to-Wear collection that debuted on October 14th, 2022 in London at a bar that was converted to a catwalk for his show.

Lastly, I created a trend report in a listicle format for Cosmopolitan magazine. In the trend report, I briefly discussed how denim looks are coming back this upcoming spring, followed by a list of eight denim pieces that would appeal to the Cosmopolitan reader.

Be the first to reply